16.5.10

Waiuku Primary School's Sunday Funday

Many children in our class came to the Year 8 fundraiser. A fun day was had by all. Here are there recounts

I went to Sunday Funday. I went on the dogs and I got a rainbow slushy. My sister went on the pony. Nate

On Sunday I went to the Sunday Funday and I got a green candy floss and it was delicious and I got a slushy. I went on laser tag. Jayden

On Sunday I went to the Sunday Funday. First I played with my brother on the laser tag. Then we went to buy some food. Youngsung

On Sunday Funday I went on the dog and cart ride and I got a slushy and nine donuts. It was cool. Brayden P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the Funday Sunday. It was great having horses and dogs and motorbikes all on our field to enjoy. I bought lots of things. The best thing I bought was a hula hoop. I am using it to exercise. I've never been able to hula hoop before but now I can!!

Grandma said...

....What a great time you must have had Brayden & I am so glad to see this wonderful site for your room...Hannah's class has one as well...So I can keep on eye on her class to..Did you really eat nine doughnuts?...That's amazing..."wow" !...

 
Copyright 2009 Room 6