15.9.10

Making our paper mache 'wild things'.

Last month room 6 did paper mache. We watched a slideshow on the internet. Then room six looked in a book called 'Where The Wild Things Are'. First room six rolled newspaper in a ball. Then we put the masking tape on. Next we did paper mache. We put the arms and legs on. It was fun making the paper mache. My eyes are going to be googly. I would like to make another one. Nate

Room 6 has been doing paper mache. First we looked at a book. Second we rolled some newspaper into a ball and then we put the arms and legs on. Then we put the tissue paper on. Next we got room 12 to help us. I had big bulgy eyes and I painted my body red. Nathen

2 comments:

Dan (the monster man) Reeder said...

I just watched your video. Your Wild Thing monsters are fantastic! Very nicely done. Congratulations to Miss Y and all the kids. I love them!

From one monster maker to all of you...Great Job!

Jayden said...

I liked doing the monster. I would like to do it again

 
Copyright 2009 Room 6